KMy bio now is simple –My passion is working with clients and helping them close on the real estate deal of their dreams.
Whether you are buying or selling yours, I understand the importance of home. I moved around quite a bit, growing up in Georgia and Maryland, but eventually settled here in 1998 and have called it home ever since. They say, home is where the heart is; it’s true and mine is in Raleigh, specifically downtown. Cocktails at Fox Liquor Bar, a vegetable plate at Beasley’s, and craft beer at the Busy Bee Café are some of my favorite things that downtown has to offer. Living in a city where you can walk to restaurants, coffee cafes, and local artist’s shops adds another element of love as well.
As an NC State graduate, you will still find me on Hillsborough Street every day, not walking to class though; running. Running is another passion of mine and I have found that the strengths that are required to compete in marathons are some of the same strengths used in real estate. Hard work, dedication, and perseverance are what it takes to race and it’s what I will use to help you when buying or selling your home.
- News and Observer about Kimberlie’s running
- 1st Place Female in 2012 Tobacco Road Marathon with PR of 2:50:35. N&O Article
- 1st Place Female in 2011 and 2nd Place Female in 2008 and 2010 City of Oaks Marathons
- 2nd Place Female in 2009 and 2010 Grandfather Mountain Marathon
- Completed four Boston Marathons
- Completed 2010 White Lake Half Ironman